Monday, November 24, 2008

Nobody Cares

I just noticed something, Nobody cares anymore. I haven't seen a single person in the longest of times care about actual important things. Instead, all everyone is worried about are: bands, famous people, how they look, the next fad, and so on. I mean sure, I can see where you're coming from if you say to me I'm just a kid and that I should be living life like a kid and not so seriously. But I live life like a kid everyday, I just have a more open mind to things. Everyone now is caught up in today's society, we're all caught up in the tabloids and the next new diet. Seriously, does any of this matter?
What's the point of gossiping about big time stars, bands, and whatever else Hollywood has to bring? Who cares if someone gets pregnant, or they get a DUI. It's not like it matters to anyone other than them and their actual friends and family. It's not like it's going to effect you in any way personally. Yeah you might look up to some of them as hero's, but why? Just because they're rich or famous? Just because they're in some big movie, or dating some hot guy or girl? So why're we so caught up in all of this? Well I don't know, you tell me. No, I'm not trash talking anyone in Hollywood, I'm just saying it's not like you know them and you're gonna fail at life because of it.
Who cares how you look? If you get mad because you don't look the way you wanted to, or they messed up your hair cut that you wanted then that's just really bad. Because honestly, if you're that concerned on how you look then why not just make yourself into a fucking barbie doll? People today are way too focused on how we look. It's not like it matters, get over it. Not everyone can be born perfect, or beautiful, or whatever. Not everyone is exactly skinny, Not everyone doesn't get acne, Not everyone doesn't get blonde hair, or brunette hair, or whatever other color you can think of. Not everyone can look like the hottest fucking person out there. And if you judge someone because of that, then shame on you. If you honestly judge someone on how they look, in any category. Whether it's how they dress, their hair cut, or whatever else then you need to get over yourself. I'm sure you're hair isn't it's natural hair color, I'm sure you can't always afford the two-hundred dollar pair of jeans. So shut the fuck up and get over the fact that not everyone can look like a damn doll.
People today need to start worrying about things that actually matter. Things that are going to effect them majorly, not something that's gonna decide whether or not you get a date to the movies on Friday night.

No comments: