Friday, November 21, 2008

The Point Of Life

I was laying around thinking and something came to me. What's the point of life? Some say the point is to better yourself, to live it, to be happy, to make others happy and so on. So I sat there for at least 7 hours thinking about this. I couldn't come up with a reason. I still can't, but I've come up with a pretty good answer to that question that is asked ever so much.
To me, the point of life is what we make it. I personally see life as a chance to learn, better yourself and the people around you, and to be happy. In the past 2 years of my life, I've finally understood a lot of things: girls, religion, some of politics, people, and so on. I've learned that no matter what everyone says they aren't happy. And that really makes me mad, how can you not be happy with life? Sure everyone has those reasons but then again everyone picks out the bad in everything. Look at the good in it. Friends, family, memories and so on. In the past year i've changed so much. I've changed in a really good way I think. I aspire to help anyone and everyone I can. I want people to come too me for advice and help. I want to reach out to those who need it. I'll help friends, foes, and even complete strangers. I just want to see everyone around me happy no matter what the cost is. I put everyone before me. Some say it's a weakness, I say it's a blessing.

No comments: